Level 2 Security Officer
OUR 4 DAY LEVEL 2 SECURITY OFFICER IS DESIGNED FOR THOSE WHO ARE CONSIDERING WORKING AS A SECURITY OFFICER FOR THE PRIVATE SECTOR
On successful completion of the Level 2 Security Officer course, delegates will gain the following qualifications:
- Highfield Level 2 Award for Security Officers working within the Private Security Industry
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Security Officer
- The law relevant to Security Officer working within the private sector
- The importance and reasons for patrolling
- Access and egress control
- Understanding fire and safety procedures in the workplace
- The purpose and function of electronic and psychical protection systems
- Reporting and record keeping
- Principals of conflict management
- Communication skills and customer care
Our training team is made up of predominately former military personnel who bring with them a mix of operational expertise and professional qualifications to the design and delivery of our courses.
Courses can be conducted at our residential training facilities.
Benefits of Level 2 Security Officer Training
- Highfield Level 2 Security Officer working within the Private Security Industry
£190 + VAT Excluding Accommodation
We have first-hand experience of the security officer sector and the employment opportunities that exist within it. Our high quality, realistic and challenging training means that our graduates are highly sought after by both G4S and other security companies for the protection of their required locations.