CLOSE PROTECTION 3 DAY FAST-TRACK
OUR 3 DAY PHOENIX CLOSE PROTECTION QUALIFICATION COURSE IS DESIGNED FOR THOSE THAT CAN DEMONSTRATE RELEVANT PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE FROM THEIR MILITARY OR POLICE CAREERS IN ACCORDANCE WITH SIA GUIDELINES.
DELEGATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO:
- ATTEND 1 DAY OF THEORETICAL REFRESHER TRAINING
- COMPLETE THE HIGHFIELD LEVEL 3 FRONT LINE CLOSE PROTECTION OFFICERS ONLINE EXAMINATIONS
- PARTICIPATE IN A PRACTICAL 2 DAY SCENARIO BASED CONFIRMATORY EXERCISE DURING ONE OF OUR REGULAR SCHEDULED CP COURSES
If you have completed formal close protection training from the organisations listed below and have remained in an operational close protection role, you will not have to undertake further training. You will still be required to take the knowledge test and a practical skills assessment.
- Special Air Service Regiment Body Guard Course
- Royal Military Police Close Protection Course
- Metropolitan Police Royalty Protection/Special Branch Close Protection Course
- Police National Close Protection Course including Northern Ireland
You will be required to hold a formal medical qualification such as First Responder, if you do not currently hold an in date qualification we can offer you this training.
Delegates will leave with a Highfield Level 3 Certificate for Working as a Close Protection Operative within the Private Security Industry qualification and will be able to apply for a Security Industry Association (SIA) Front Line licence in Close Protection.
Please contact the office for further information.