QNUK Level 3 Award for First Responders
The First Responders training course is a 3 day program designed for those First Aiders that require a more advanced level of competence in first aid. The course is a mix of theory,practical demonstration and realistic scenarios.
The 3 day First Responder course enables first aiders to enhance their level of medical capability to treat a casualty in a trauma or medical emergency. This qualification is highly sought after and is ideal for those working in any industry.
The training includes hands on experience with multiple casualty management and medical planning exercises, as well as a systematic approach to the management of trauma. The course includes practical medical scenarios based on potential threats and situations that may be encountered when operating in your chosen profession.
- Scene safety
- Scene management including triage
- Patient assessment
- The principles of manual handling
- The management of catastrophic bleeding
- Basic & Intermediate airway management skills (including adjuncts)
- Respiratory assessment
- Management of breathing difficulties
- Basic and intermediate life support including AED
- Management of haemorrhages and shock
- Trauma related emergencies
- Medical related emergencies
- The recognition features of sepsis
- Assisting the healthcare professional
- Paediatric life support
Those who complete the course successfully will attain the following certification.
- QNUK Level 3 Award for First Responders (RQF)
All our medical support personnel have extensive operational and pre-hospital care experience,gained commercially and through operations with the British Army.Their proven capabilities and our facilities ensure that we deliver a learning experience that allows clients to operate confidently and securely.
This comprehensive training package is conducted at our UK facilities. Corporate courses can be delivered on site at clients location on request.
3 day course £450+VAT (£540 incl VAT)
Benefits of First Reponders Training
- Accredited by QNUK and meets the requirements for the Security Industry Authority (SIA).
- Written in line with current UK Resuscitation Council guidelines.
- Large organisations particularly international Oil and Gas Companies, often require their security staff to have additional first aid qualifications.
- Delegates will develop an increased confidence with regards to dealing with casualties and the management of medical emergencies.
- High quality instructors and training.