The QNUK Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work is a regulated qualification that provides learners with the skills and knowledge to deal with first aid situations in low risk work environments.
The one day QNUK Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work is designed for anyone who needs to or would like to become an accredited emergency first aider in the work place in accordance with the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
- What is first aid?
- First aid in the work place
- Responsibilities of the first aider
- Primary survey
- Unconscious casualty management
- Wounds and Bleeding
- Minor burns
Those who complete the course successfully will attain the following certification:.
- QNUK Level 3 Award In Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF)
Our Training Team
All our medical support personnel have extensive operational and pre-hospital care experience, gained commercially and through operations with the British Army. Their proven capabilities and our facilities ensure we deliver a learning experience that allows clients to operate confidently and securely.
This comprehensive training package can be conducted at either our UK facility in Herefordshire or at your own location.
Available on request.
Benefits of EFAW Training
- Accredited by Qualifications Network (QNUK)
- Certificate valid for three years
- Meet HSE requirements
- High quality instructors and training
- Delegates will develop an increased confidence with regards to dealing with casualties.