Open Day Penyard House, Ross on Wye
G4S Specialist Training holds regular free to attend open days at our training facility at Penyard House near Ross on Wye . We are a Career Transition Partner Preferred supplier, and ELCAS approved learning provider. This is
an opportunity for those wishing to gain qualifications within the security industry; to meet our training team who
are all former service personnel and to gain an understanding of what we offer, in order to assist with
you decision making process.
There is significant investment from an individual when they decide to gain qualifications for the security
industry and we want you to ensure that your investment is spent wisely.
Benefits of attending our open day:
- Look around our training facility, accommodation, dining facilities and infrastructure.
- Meet some of our training team who are all former service personnel who have been through the resettlement
- Talk with students who are on our Close Protection training course ( Phoenix CP) for an unbiased opinion from
- Have the questions you have answered by industry professionals who have real experience of the Security
Industry and in particular hostile environments.
We are confident that the level of instruction and the service we provide is second to none
Open syllabus training courses are outlined below ( Level 3 courses you can utilise ELCAS Funding).
- Phoenix Close Protection City & Guilds Level 3 More Info
- Security and Risk Management City & Guilds Level 4 More
- First Person On Scene (Intermediate) AoFA Level 3 More Info
Arrival on the day is for 13:00 and departure is approximately 16:00hrs.
- Arrival and introduction to G4S Specialist Training
- Training team course presentation
- Refreshment break and informal discussion
- Qualifications requirements for the industry
- Tour of the facility and amenities
- Final question and answer session and depart.
If you would like to attend one of our open days please get in touch with the service team and book a place.
Contact us.Click Here