Open Afternoon Penyard House, Ross on Wye
G4S Specialist Training holds regular free to attend open afternoons at our training facility. We are a Career Transition Partner Preferred supplier and ELCAS approved learning provider. This is
an opportunity for those wishing to gain qualifications within the security industry; to meet our training team who
are all former service personnel and to gain an understanding of what we offer; in order to assist with
you decision making process.
There is significant investment from an individual when they decide to gain qualifications for the security
industry and we want you to ensure that your investment is spent wisely.
Benefits of attending our open afternoon:
- Look around our training facility, accommodation, dining facilities and infrastructure.
- Meet some of our training team who are all former service personnel.
- Talk with students who are on our Close Protection training course (Phoenix CP) for their unbiased opinion.
- Ask any questions you may to have to industry professionals who have real experience of the security industry and in particular, hostile environments.
We are confident that the level of instruction and the service we provide is second to none
Open syllabus training courses are outlined below (Level 3 courses you can utilise ELCAS Funding).
- Highfield Level 3 Certificate for Working as a Close Protection Operative within the Private Security Industry More Info
- Security and Risk Management City & Guilds Level 4 More
- QNUK Level 3 Award for First Responders (RQF) More Info
Arrival on the day is for 13:00 and departure is approximately 15:00hrs.
- Arrival and introduction to G4S Specialist Training
- Training team course presentation
- Refreshment break and informal discussion
- Qualifications requirements for the industry
- Tour of the facility and amenities
- Final question and answer session and depart.
If you would like to attend one of our open afternoons please get in touch to book a place.
Contact us.Click Here